ABLAZE is determined to provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, regardless of age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Please submit resume and inquiries to: email@example.com
- Manages the creative process and ensures that schedules and budgets are met
- Review incoming materials
- Build and manage creative and licensor relationships
- Help to strategize and push for marketing efforts
- Set deadlines and support creators to ensure quality
- Optimize the production process to ensure on time delivery
- Supervises and develop junior staff
- Two years of experience in editing or producing narrative stories or similar content for a publisher or an entertainment brand
- Must be an effective communicator
- Solid understanding of the nature of comics: audience, formatting, art style, and production
- Demonstrate a keen eye for identifying talent
- Knowledge of comic book industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of comic related art preferred.
- Copyediting and proofreading skills strongly preferred.
Sales / Marketing
- Communicate and market to retailers regarding exclusive variant cover program
- Coordinate direct market efforts with comic distributors
- Explore all opportunities with eye toward increasing sales
- Help coordinate any specific marketing/promotional
- Responsible for writing and maintaining monthly solicitations
- Responsbile for thie oversight of social media, press releases and media coverage
- Two years of experience in the comic book field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organizational and time-management skills to prioritize workload to meet required deadlines.
- Strong communication, multitasking and organizational skills are essential.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to develop existing skills.